Hi Jerven,

What is the version of Virtuoso being used, please provide the output of
running:

        virtuoso-t -?

What are the actual errors being reported on the server side, please provide a
copy or snippet of the virtuoso.log show these ?

Are you able to provide a simple test case for recreation in-house ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers