Hi,

Running Virtuoso7, December release
virtuoso-t -?
Virtuoso Open Source Edition (Column Store) (multi threaded)
Version 7.0.1-dev.3207-pthreads as of Dec  3 2013
Compiled for Linux (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)

Executing the below operations separately in Conductor/isql, I find that
the deleted triple is still present (including after a checkpoint).
This seems incorrect behaviour, is there anything I need to understand
about the temporary database?
====================
sparql
insert into graph <TestGraph> {
<S1> <pred> "aaa"^^xsd:string .
};
> Insert into <TestGraph>, 1 (or less) triples -- done
sparql
delete from graph <TestGraph> {
<S1> <pred> "aaa"^^xsd:string .
};
> Delete from <TestGraph>, 1 (or less) triples -- done
sparql
select * from <TestGraph>
{
?S ?P ?O .