Hi,

I succeeded by replacing the virt_rdf4j.jar Version 2.1.4 [Build 1.2]
which I downloaded as explained here :

https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2HttpRepository

I instead downloaded and extracted rdf4j_virtuoso.zip as explained here

https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2Provider

I compiled a new virt_rdf4j.jar after  |adding the latest rdf4j 2.2.2 in
build.gradle

Though the result is an older build, reporting Version 2.0.1 [Build
1.1], it is now matching and working with rdf4j 2.2.2 for me.

Perhaps it is a good idea to update |rdf4j_virtuoso.zip with the latest
build so one can compile a version which is the latest on all ends.

Best,

Henrik