Hi Roland,

This works for me:

SQL> SPARQL INSERT INTO GRAPH <http://example.org> { <1> <2> <3> };

Done. -- 4 msec.
SQL> DB.DBA.RDF_GRAPH_GROUP_CREATE ('graphgroup', 0);

Done. -- 1 msec.
SQL> DB.DBA.RDF_GRAPH_GROUP_INS ('graphgroup','http://example.org');

Done. -- 2 msec.
SQL> SPARQL SELECT * FROM <graphgroup> where {?s ?p ?o};
LONG VARCHAR
  LONG VARCHAR
    LONG VARCHAR

1
  2
    3

1 Rows. -- 253 msec.
SQL>

Please provide steps to reproduce your issue preferably via isql so all steps
and results can clearly be seen ...

What user are you connecting with, as typically graph groups are used to
control access to specific user or groups of users as in the example at:

        http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtRDFGraphsSecurity

and permissions need to be accessed to the specific user for accessing the
graph group which is not indicate in your mail to have been done, thus I assume
you are connecting as the default “dba” or sparql user ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers