Is there a way to do the opposite of what's in this documentation:

http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtTipsAndTricksCustomControl
LabelsURI

Currently, my install of the faceted browser is showing the
skos:prefLabel property values for actual anchor text. I like the
older version of the FCT browser that showed the IRI for the anchor
(linked) text.

It seems the opposite of the article linked above would be to delete
the label's subproperty association with the virtrdf:label like this:

SPARQL DELETE
  {
    GRAPH <facets>
      {
<http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subPropertyOf>
<http://www.openlinksw.com/schemas/virtrdf#label> .
      }
  }
;

However, this SPARQL query didn't seem to work.

Is there a way to reverse this so that IRIs can be displayed as the links?

I'm currently evaluating VOS 07.20.3215 and FCT 1.13.85.

Thanks in advance,

Jason