Hello again.
My first problem, solved: I don't had installed the openldap-package .

Now, when I click on "test" in the ldap servers, its ok...
But when I try to import I got "protocol error"... I think that "import"
tab uses protocol 2 instead  3 but I don't know how to specify that...

Some idea for that?

Thanks.
FDO