Michael G Schwern wrote:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/ExtUtils-MakeMaker

On VMS, for the test Manifest.t, at line 52 the skip test for "foo bar" fails.

The test tries to create a file named "foo bar".

In the default traditional mode, Perl on VMS translates that to "foobar" and allows the file to be created.

Later when the test looks for the "foo bar" that it thinks it created, it fails.

It also causes a failure at test 90 because the unexpected file "foobar" is there, making 13 files where 12 are expected.

On the mode that I am trying to get working in Perl, "foo bar" is a valid filename.

So I am not sure how this should be fixed, since the file got created, just with a name that was not expected.

I am also seeing a failure on test 94 in removing the mantest directory because the file "albatross.bak" is still present. I have not traced that down yet.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only