        The correct words are "When Microsoft copies something, ..."

> people get mad, but we call this progress.

        The correct words are "we call this legal plagiarism because of its
monopolistic position and marketing measure".

>  Windows has a lot more capabilities

        And bugs too, especially ridiculous bugs like allowing script
execution in email and automatically executing exe file in email, both of
which make the dream of email-virus come true.  And thanks to IIS, a lot of
rare cyber-species, eg worm, would never face the danger of extinction.  I
think WWF should give Microsoft a medal for its effort of preserving rare
animals.

> than the other systems and is definitely more user friendly.
>  Granted, this is my
> opinion and I
> do not expect anyone out there to believe it based on my opinion.  I
> would just ask (which I think I have done very nicely) that
> this not be
> a windows bash group and focus on VNC which it was set up for.

        Just my two cents :)