Setup as on http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp . THen
install vncviewer on the desktops. Either save the connection or create a
shortcut to "....vncviewer linuxbox:52"

Best to restrict users to low colordepts and not to huge display sizes. I
don't know how to disable the background (I don't know if `Xvnc` has an
option to do so). Also disable screensavers if you can.

CBee