> I need a PocketPC VNC Server.. Could anyone help me please?

I don't know about a VNC version but there's a free remote control tool
from Uncle Bill called RemoteDSP.exe on the Windows CE site. I'm sorry I
don't have the URL to hand.

The main problem with it is that you need to get Joe User to plug in their
PDA and kick off the connection. Then their PDA session will be displayed
on the host PC (which you can obviously VNC).

Hope the helps!

Regards,
Richard

Richard Harris
Environment
Nottinghamshire County Council
Ext: 4509

the system manager via NCC Help Desk (0115) 9772010.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer