From: Christopher Hickman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vendredi 24 octobre 2003 21:58
To: Matt Egan
Cc: Lista VNC
Subject: Re: Alt Tab support for vncviewer.

The viewer I suggested at <http://www.mazleg.com/vncviewer/> handles
this situation by making Alt-Tab work on the remote if the VNC Viewer
is the frontmost app, but passing it on to the OS if it isn't.  This
also adds the ability to use Alt and Control natively (no having to
mess around with Ctrl-Down/Ctrl-Up or Alt-Down/Alt-Up menu items).

> Ctrl-alt-tab or something like that on the other hand and have it send
> alt-tab to the remove computer would be great.

You can toggle these features off with the Scroll Lock key, so that if
you want it to work the old way, it can.  I've asked the author to add
the ability to send the Meta key, for Unixes or for the Mac Option key,
but I haven't received a response.

Topher