The idea's marvelous.  Actually, if you don't need to get control of your
pupil's computer, maybe you could do this in another way, but I'm afraid that would
take quite a bit long to implement it.

        My idea is to install a screen-capture software in every computer.  Then using
schedule of every computer to make a screen-shot at regular interval and put the file
in a share directory.  Then your teacher's computer randomly chooses a pupil computer
and gets the screen shot from its share directory and display it.