I wanted to clear myself of all suspect.  The mail containing the so-called
didn't come from me.  If you take a look at that mail's header, you could see that
it's sent with Outlook Express 6.  I don't use OE6.

        So either someone is stealing my identity or his PC is infected by a virus.
Anyway I've traced back to his ISP and placed a complaint.