It would be nice if you could tell us the brand and model of your router so
the solution could be more specific when it's entered into the FAQ.

        Thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Coho, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyi : jeudi 8 janvier 2004 14:53
@ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: vnc internet login problems

Me again, I did get it fixed, it was a router issue because I had 2 routes (5800 &
5900) both called VNC, apparently my router needs them to be named distinctly
(although it never actually tells you that anywhere).  So now with routes VNC1 and
VNC2 everything is working great!!  I hope this may help anyone else having these
problems!