Well, quite a lot of informations .....  I try to guess what you wanted to say.

        Have you registered the VNC server service?  Or you could unregister it and
register again.

        On the other hand, nothing to do with VNC, you said you need to logon because
one of your application needs to be active.  Does this application need interaction
with user?  Or it's something running silently, almost a background application?  If
it's not interactive, you could use srvany.exe to make it a service.