(Reply to the whole list ......)

        That's quite strange.  Since you've even used 3.3.7, that seems to be
something else.  But have you compare the VNC configs between them?  Are they
identical?  Or maybe due to network or the OS itself?  Do they all have the same IP
subnet mask?  Are they all connected to the same switch, hub? Are they in the same
workgroup / domain?
Have you tried to replace another PC by this one?  Or do they have the same firewall
config?  Well, the last idea but probably not so easy, exchange the hard-disk (or make
an image) and try again to isolate the problem.

        Good luck