Jan,

I do not have any experience with OSXvnc for Mac OS 10 but as far as Win32
VNCServer is concerned (version 4.0b4), there exists the option "No
Authentication or Encryption": whenever this option is checked there is no
request for password when a viewer tries to connect to the server. I think
you should look for something similar at your server side.

Regards

Livio Curzola
Software engineer

Tel : +39 0481 523874
mail :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

t&t
telematica e trasporti srl
visit our web: www.t-t.it

Sede
Autoporto pad.A c/o B.I.C. I 34170 GORIZIA
tel. +39 0481 523874 fax +39 0481 523879
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

its research centre
Area Science Park - Padriciano 99  I 34012 Trieste  Italia
Tel: +39 040 3755371 - fax: +39 040 3755372
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

************************
This document is intended for, and should only be read by,those persons to
whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received
this message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately, e-mail
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without our
prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, and do not necessarily represent
the position of t&t. Furthermore t&t does not authorise nor use e-mail for
official contractual correspondence.  Nothing received in e-mail has any
contractual validity. t&t reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks. This footnote also confirms that this
email message has been checked for known  computer viruses.