Mark Kluge wrote:

> It's windows xp pro. No service pack 2. No software firewalls
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "evets dranem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

from the command prompt of the machine you are serving from

telnet 127.0.0.1 5900

if you get RFB 00x.00x   you can probably connect

from the remote machine

telnet x.x.x.x 5900
again if you get RFB 00x.00x  you can probably connect

otherwise the network is probably firewalled in _some_way

the advanced properties of the network connection
may have port limitations
or there may be a router that does not allow ports to flow to this machine