I have some recorded sessions of web-based Java VNC connections to a remote
host, with the encoding being Tight (the default).   The java session saves the
files as vncsession.fbs.00x (where x is 1 to n).   Problem is, of all the tools
I've learned of via google, nothing has yet been able to play back the
sessions.

How have people played such sessions back?   If I need to record new sessions
using a different encoding scheme, I'll be happy to.   I've got a Win XP
machine, Mac G3 running Tiger, and a Debian system.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Scott