Dear Gregg,

Hello, Gregg!

Thank you for explaining to me about Westell Modem. I think I understand what you are talking about. Ok, so, 192.168.1.47 is the bridge of the public IP address to the local IP address into a computer.

That was why VNC said 192.168.1.47 that would means that I cannot access to my friend's computer remotely unless I make a trip to my friend's apartment to fix her files or programs if my friend cannot fix, etc.

So, she can access to all applications just fine, for example, mIRC (IRC client), NexTalk (www.nextalk.net), AIM, (AOL Instant Messenger), etc. without a problem but VNC is confusing with IP address.

Can you tell me how can I solve the problem with Eestell modem or VNC to change the settings??? Or else???

I would appreciate your help!

Thanks!
John :)