Hello, VNC Users!

I would like to ask you a question.

I tried using IE 6.0 and VNC viewer to VNC over to my home computer from outside of my home, I was able to connect to my cable's IP address, I runs an e-mail or web browser remotely and I usually hit shift-tab to highlight the link location like I do it locally. But when I use VNC, tabbing doesn't work. I have to look carefully at the cursor where I move it (I have a limited vision) and enter the right place (not easy for me to see). So, I cannot use the tab keys with VNC only locally that is weird. For e-mail program, I simply placed my cursor on the blank space and make the "active" area active then, I can use the arrow keys to move around (like ups and downs for reading e-mails remotely).

Does anyone experience using tab key not working on VNC?

Thanks,
John :)