From: James Weatherall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Huerta, Jose; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Using VNC in full Desktop Mode (CDE)

Jose,

Can you explain what you mean by "full desktop"?

If you mean "my usual desktop environment", then that is controlled by
the

user's ~/.vnc/xstartup script - by default this runs the twm window
manager

and an xterm but it's intended to be customised to run whatever desktop

environment the user prefers.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.

image001.jpg]