Lim, Ying wrote:
> All YES to what you have suggested here.
    Well actually, one of my questions is asking "automatic" or
"manual", so a YES doesn't answer it :-p
>   No, there is no virus on my PC.
    How can you be so sure about it?  I mean, some, if not a lot of,
anti-virus programs aren't that efficient as they claim they are.
Moreover, some even don't check if there's any spyware/malware in your
computer!

    I'd suggest you install Avast and then have a full checkup of your
computer.  If everything seems ok, install Windows Defender and have a
check again.  And tell us whatever you get before doing anything.