L.M. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, this morning, I tried connecting to a VNC server running
> on a Windows Vista Station and it disconnected so often that
> I abandonned. Moreover, the VNC server configuration autho-
> rized me to take full control of the Vista machine but in reality
> I couldn't.
>
> I know it doesn't help you Pankaj but I took advantage of your
> intervention to mention my problem which is close to yours...
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Leon
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gupta, Pankaj G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

vista is not well supported with the free realvnc

 you  need to be using a personal or enterprise version
for vista. and may require the mirror driver.

it also depends if you have some anti virus
mcafee, kaspersky, norton, zonealarm may by default block or hamper vnc
functionality

evets <-> steve   ;-)