Roberto Meza wrote:
> So I should try with different settings both on Windows and on the
> Server and Viewer?
Try everything and see what the effect is. Hence, donnot try everything
at once.

> Are you saying using 8 bit on the Windows color settings? I don't
> think that's an option. Everything would look pretty bad.
Well, if the network bandwidth is your bottleneck (i donnot expect that
now days), then switching from full color to 8 bits is reducing the
bandwidth usage with up to 75 %: its 1 byte for every pixel in stead of
4 bytes for full color. In the days of analog phone liness with 33k6
baud bandwidth, that made a difference.