Based on the response to a question on StackOverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9602985/vnc-viewer-with-multiple-monitors)
I am investigating switching to RealVNC from TightVNC as my viewer. I have
verified that the current RealVNC viewer can connect to my workstation (the
latest version of TightVNC does not!?!?!). However, my multi-monitor setup is
using two USB DisplayLink connectors to attach a pair of 22" monitors to my
laptop. I have a similarly matching pair of monitors on my workstation and
would like to see the whole desktop at one time.

I can stretch the viewer window across the two monitors but because of the MS
Windows title bar on the window, I lose that much height which is equivalent to
the toolbars on the top and bottom of the workstation desktop. In full screen
mode, I can get the full height, but obviously only one monitor's width.

I would like to know if anyone has attempted the multi-monitor full screen mode
with USB DisplayLink connections in the RealVNC Personal Edition. Does it work?
Is there any additional configuration required?

Thanks!
.Tim