Thanks, Linda! I "Like" RealVNC. Now I want to buy one of those little Chrome Books...

Looking at prices, I'm not so sure. Maybe I was spoiled by the $250 Acer with 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD I bought for my daughter more than a year ago. I'll have to think about it.

Meanwhile I'm working on Android.  More on that.

Mike