Posted by Randy Barnett:
IHS Summer Seminars
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2007_03_04-2007_03_10.shtml#1173410624

   If you are a student with libertarian curiosity, you should consider
   attending a thought-provoking summer seminar organized by [1]The
   Institute for Humane Studies. The faculty present their ideas and
   expect to be challenged by students, as well as by other professors,
   inside and outside the classroom. There is lots of time for informal
   interaction. Lectures are interdisciplinary with an overall theme of
   liberty, but there is no party line.
   My first association with IHS came in 1975 when I received an IHS Law
   & Liberty Fellowship in the summer after my first year of law school
   that enabled me to write what became my 1977 article, "[2]Restitution:
   A New Paradigm of Criminal Justice." I started teaching in the IHS
   summer seminars when they began in 1980 by taking vacation time from
   the Cook County States Attorney's Office. Writing and giving those
   lectures provoked my decision to move to academia from practice. After
   a long hiatus, I resumed teaching last year at the [3]Advanced Studies
   in Liberty Seminar, which this summer will be held at Loyola in
   Chicago. More information on all the seminars is available [4]here.
   Now, the IHS has made some videos about the seminar experience
   featuring faculty and students that you can watch here:
   [EMBED]
   And here:
   [EMBED]