Hello,

read below.

On Sat, Jun 03, 2023 at 08:32:10PM +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI, I recently learned about using "winget".
>
> This is Microsofts commandline package manager for Windows 10/11.

Nice!

> While the OpenOffice package information is still showing 4.1.13 [1]
[...]

I see anyone can open a pull request to update the package repository.

While I am glad this has happened since March 2021, I suggest we could
coordinate here further efforts.

Are there any volunteers for submitting the 4.1.14 release to
winget-pkgs ?

Once we learn how to do this, we could add a "task" in the release
planning document.

Best regards,
--
Arrigo