You are right, of course, Jones.  The point is that application of RTSCs
will likely not be something that is a direct extrapolation of how today's
superconductors are used.  The "killer app" for RTSCs will be something
only found when RTSCs materialize, taking advantage of the yet-to-be
discovered RTSC unique properties. Part of the problem in finding RTSCs is
that they may poorly resemble what are regarded as superconductors today.