Bob Higgins wrote:
 BTW, I was told that Earthtech testing of the Griggs device did NOT show
excess heat.  The testing process was described to me.

Hey Bob - that null result does not surprise me but is it really meaningful?

Earthtech has a precision calorimeter which can accommodate small cavitation
devices but as Rothwell has stated in the past, the Griggs machine is about
1000 times too large to be tested by them. He says that Ga Tech did test the
device and found net thermal gain but, sadly, those results are not to be found
on the WWW for unknown reasons ... so... it looks like an open issue.

I wish someone would do the definitive testing of the large machine and have
the courage to defend positive results if found.