Steven Krivit wrote:

> I suppose it would be fair to inform you that I have been aware for a few
> weeks that user JxG, (Guy Chapman from the U.K.) blacklisted both of our
> sites on Dec. 18.

Is that so? It is unimportant.

> Yours, I think, was upgraded (by JzG's encouragement) to an international
> Wikimedia "meta" blacklist. People in Italy are suffering from the
> consequences of blacklisted access to lenr-canr.org.

What does this mean? I hope you mean that people using the Italian version
of Wikipedia are blocked from LENR-CANR.org. Not that anyone in Italy is
having problems. The block only works within Wikipedia, right?

Wikipedia is hopeless in any case.

The message I posted in the Wikipedia talk section, "Surrealistic discussion
of LENR-CANR.org and Jed Rothwell" garnered a couple of responses, but then
everything was erased this morning, not surprisingly.