Okay, I got a gracious response from Focardi and Rossi. I have permission to
upload the paper. A low level of input power is needed, but they would
prefer not to discuss the details yet. It will be described in a new
publication soon.

Let's give them time to get their act together and not put pressure on them
to reveal papers they are still working on. I think the first paper would
have benefited with more editing, especially by a native speaker of English.
The language gap is a real problem. I am reminded of that every time I write
a letter or paper in Japanese.

I still don't think you should mix theory and experiment in the same paper.
That's a style problem, not a language problem.