This is a quote from peatbog, who is not here. I would answer his "skeptical" assertions as follows. You can see why I wrote my short description the way I did:

The university scientists are 'used' by Rossi to provide
acceptance for his in invention. Maybe one scientist is involved
in the scam.

During the first of the three videos the camera also turns to the
invited professors and university board, naming them specifically.
My contact was laughing, telling me that in Bologna the higher
level management has only their positions because of family or
politics, and that those 'professors' have no clue about the
physics involved.

So, you think it is a scam? All hypothesis -- including yours -- must be held to the same standard of rigor. So why don't you give us a thumbnail description of how this scam might work. Details are not needed; just cover the basics to explain the following:

There is small black box on the table.

16 kg of water is pumped into it; hot water and then dry steam comes out. The box clearly could not hold 20 kg of water in the first place, and it was not hot when the experiment began, so the steam could not have been "hidden" inside it.

An RH meter is used by an expert to confirm the steam is dry.

Elementary, first-principle physics prove beyond question that the box must be producing 12 kW. I hope you do not dispute that!

The box is connected to an ordinary wall socket, which cannot possibly provide 12 kW

Less than 0.1 g of hydrogen is added to the box, so the heat cannot come from hydrogen combustion.

Here is a detail you do not know, but I know for a fact. The experiment has been conducted several times over the last month, and many times before that in front of other witnesses, often for very long periods, which precludes the possibility that there is a hidden source of

SO . . . how do you explain it? How can anyone conduct a "scam" of this nature? Where do you think the energy is coming from?

I think these professors do understand the laws of physics, and I am sure they understand how much energy it takes to vaporize water.