What I learned from the interview.

10 kW home E-Cat is the size of a portable computer.

Rossi calls the recharges "Energy Sticks", fits with the ball point pen refill statement.

Replacement is simple and can be done by anyone.

No H2 canisters used. Reactor stores and recycles the H2. Only uses picograms of H2.

Reactor control is via regulation of operational heat point.

Fuel lasts 4,320 operational hours (180 days at 24 hours a day).

E-Cat will signal when refill is needed.

Customer can purchase several refills and keep them in stock.

Cost of the refill to the customer will be $10 plus installation if needed.

Will be available via internet sales.

Home units will run in self sustain mode.

512 keV 180 deg Gammas have been detected.

1st 1 MW plant is in modification. Should be operation in 1 - 2 months.

12 additional 1 MW plants are being built.

1 additional 1 MW plant has been sold to another customer.

UL certification of the home E-Cat is in process.

2.7 to 2.9 kWs needed for 1 hour to start the home 10 kW E-Cat.

Home E-Cat has only 1 reactor.

Rossi claims the RFG helps the Coulomb barrier work with the reaction and not against it.

First E-Cat factory is in Florida. Rossi is going to Massachusetts to further discuss building another E-Cat plant there.

Home E-Cat production will start in the US fall. Sales will start in the US winter.

Rossi is not interested in family investors as the business is still risky.

Large hedge funds are welcome but only with a small % investment.

Does plan to go public.

Home E-Cat has a 30 year expected life.

Customer price between $400 to $500 for a home E-Cat 10 kW thermal unit.

AG