And of course since the initial news was leaked by Krivit, it is not surprising it was inaccurate. Krivit is the master of the half truth, including a part of the truth to purposely mislead. That is what he does, that is at the heart of what he is, ie, "the master of the half truth". ----- Original Message ----- From: "Akira Shirakawa" <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Matts Lewan blog and the ecat.

On 2012-01-25 12:59, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Rossi also told me that "the work of the University of Bologna
has already started with meetings together with National
Instruments to prepare the whole system analysis."____

So let's recap:

- On January 12 in an ecat.com interview Rossi said that a joint work with two unnamed universities would have started soon.

- On January 25 Dario Braga informed the public the contract between EFA and UniBo has been terminated, but the university is still looking forward to test the E-Cat, as long as test results will be made public.

- On the same day, Mats Lewan informs us (as far as I understand it is ok to discuss publicly about this) that the work of the University of Bologna has already started with meetings with Rossi and National Instruments to prepare the whole system analysis.

It looks like the formal contract termination didn't actually affect the work with the University of Bologna.

Cheers,
S.A.