Jim,

I agree with "aging" as a cause for autism, but since time does not exist
and age is really "decay" then what is decaying us?  I believe that is
dark/vacuum energy from our quantum field ionizing us.  And the cause I
have recently come across is Doppler Radar stations actually interacting
with and decohering vacuum energy above us in the jet streams leading to
more waterspouts, sinkholes and ionizing of Earth and waterways triggering
fish kills, red tides and hypoxia near those radar installations and
possibly screwing with the bees magnetic compass.  That which measures the
weather is also interacting with it (HUP) because our weather is quantum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erO_UzINKKo

http://sdsimonson.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/130425_dual_pol_illustration1.jpg

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20081103/rainfall-autism-may-be-linked

We are ionizing ourselves and our children with all of the energy we are
emitting into our quantum vacuum field which surrounds us.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com