From: Robert Lynn

                These numbers are only approximate (this is a crude
calculation only), but I think that quantitatively at least it appears that
there is a strong possibility that this demo was producing little if any
power, based on pretty simple physical constraints.  And most certainly not
the 3.8 COP claimed.

Robert,

Thank you for an excellent physical analysis of this reactor. You comments
are head-and-shoulders above anyone else’s who has posted on this reactor.

I only wish your complete analysis could be written up into a concise
rebuttal to the Levi fiasco. Others with you skills who have studied the
report have said that there is probably slight gain, especially since so
much power is being wasted on the electrical leads which does not get
measured. A good estimate is about 900 watt in electrical and 1300 watts out
as thermal.

                As to the explanation for the high temp readings - I suspect
the IR camera was picking up the colour of the resistance wires and inner
reactor vessel body through the partially transparent alumina to give an
artificially high temperature reading.

The huge problem here is the sloppiness of the experiment and the fact that
the samples which were used for isotope analysis have clearly been
compromised.

This report makes it clear to me that Rossi was cheating - and Levi and the
Swedes are dupes, who did not question the maestro.

He is an intimidating personality and he was there at the start and at the
finish. The fact that he missed the intervening 30 days of data collection
means nothing.

I hope the field of LENR will survive this disaster.

All my hope now has shifted to the Mizuno presentation in November.