To all,

Now the wait is over and we are provided with an evaluation of the DOE,
but not an evaluation of LENR.  A cross section of experts used by the
DOE to evaluate all proposals submitted to this agency have demonstrated
for the world to see a profound lack of imagination and an indifference
to a real need for new ideas in science.  I'm not sure which is worse,
the use of people having such a lack of imagination to evaluate
proposals or the missed opportunity to develop a new scientific
discovery.  It would seem that incompetence has reached into many levels
of the US government.

Having gotten that off my chest, I do think the review will encourage
imaginative people to support the field.  The next test will come when
individual proposals, as recommended, are submitted and evaluated.

Regards,
Ed Storms