From: Frederick Sparber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:04 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: Electron "Shotgun" Electrogravity Field?

Fundamental Tenets of Physics:

1, A moving Bunch of Charges creates a Bunch of Magnetic Field/s.

2, A Time-Varying Bunch of Magnetic Field/s creates a Bunch of Electric
Field/s..

Hence, a pulsed high current (6 to 27.2 volts DC) diode should create a Bunch
of Electrons
with Drift Velocities of 1.45  to  3.1 million meters per second.

I wonder if the Tungar Charger had a weight change while in operation.      :-)

Note that you can get 12 or 24  Amperes worth of electrons that drift at a
velocity from
1.5 million to possibly 3.0 million meters per second (in spurts) shotgun
effect.   :-)
Produced for 6 volt batteries only?

G.E. Tungar Rectifier  ( I have one of these somewhere).
&
Westinghouse Rectigon   Rectifiers .

Fred

http://www.widescreenmuseum.com/sound/rca05-05.htm

"Referring to Figure 43, it will be noticed that an alternating current will
flow in the primary of the transformer when the line
switch is closed. A voltage will be generated in the secondary winding by
transformer action. The secondary winding is tapped a few
turns from each end to provide a voltage for lighting the filaments of the
Tungar bulbs. These filaments are lighted in the same
manner as an ordinary electric light except that it uses a very low voltage.
(Two and one-half volts are used for lighting the
Tungar filament.) The purpose of lighting the filament is to cause it to emit a
large number of electrons. The secondary of the
transformer is also tapped at its mid-point, and a connection is made from this
tap to the positive side of the storage battery
being charged. The plates of the two Tungar bulbs are wired together, and are
connected, through the ammeter, to the negative side
of the storage battery"