Mitchell Swartz wrote:

>  Thereafter, you also received copies of then entire three papers by
> email and we discussed them,

No, I never did. I doubt the papers can be e-mailed, because you told me they
are large, and e-mail can only handle a few megabytes.

> so your credibility is ZERO with us . . .

If you really believe that, you should upload the papers to your own website.
You will prove to everyone that I am lying. On the other hand, if I do copy
them and upload them as I have promised to do, *your* credibility will suffer.
I suggest you stop whining, kvetching and carrying on like a two-year-old, and
prove your point by uploading the papers.