Title: Re: Article about Wikipedia
You could create your own entry on CF, although it would need a different title.

e.g. L.E.N.R. or C.A.N.R.
or C.M.N.S. (condensed matter nuclear science)

Harry

Jed Rothwell at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Steven Krivit wrote:

It might APPEAR as though one can just "jump in" and make a correction on the "honor system" (for example, correcting the note about "no excess heat") but prepared - many of the Wiki veterans won't think twice about immediately erasing your contribution and asking questions later.

Well, that sounds unpromising. I would not waste my time making corrections, in that case. It sounds like an organized online version of sci.physics.fusion.

I have not studied the Wikipedia documentation. Is there a way to contact the authors of these articles? I would like to send them a short note pointing out a few of the problems and asking whether they would or would not erase my contributions.