--- Kyle Mcallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vortexians,
> 5. Are you guys actually reading this? I don't get
> many replies........
GOD comes from the inside out; not the outside in.
Exoteric politics resides with the misidentification
of the spirit with the body. We are not the body.

If you are in the spirit of God, he gives you a sign.
This sign is the passing of a body. It is a symbolism
for us to follow as an example.

In this specific example I recieved my own dream, and
three days afterward the dream came to life. I am
working with that dream after the meaning was shown to
me. Knowledge is a free gift, you have only to be
receptive to recieve it. Perhaps it may come from your
guardian angel. Where-ever it comes from is
irrevalent. What is relevant is to say your
inspiration from the event.

In my case I could not understand what the dream
meant, but after the third day I began to see it. But
because I have no solid proof, I prefer to wait.
Perhaps the knowledge was only meant for me. Perhaps
others will not understand what the dream means. But I
will say it anyways...

I sought after some knowledge, and it was given in a
dream. It was up to me to interpret the dream
according to my pursuit of knowledge. For me the dream
was revealed in mathematics, according to my own
understanding, but it took three days for the
realization to set in. Now the next problem is how to
visualize what the mathematics mean for its analogy of
meaning when placed into reality.  Thats the tough
one. Something that was formerly considered impossible
was revealed, but without the dream, I would have
never considered the possibility.

An obstacle may be viewed as a mirage that limits us
by our own belief in it.

Let me just say and state a problem, and anyone else
is welcome to try. Perhaps you may think a computer is
necessary to solve this problem, but it should be
solved with just a paper and pencil. The dream
indicates to me how it should be solved in that
matter, and that is what the dream told me to do.
Perhaps if you had the powerful computer, it might
solve it for you, so I will make it harder, so that
you cannot use the computer to cheat. The dream did
not tell me where to start, but from the dream I
determined where the starting point begins at.

This is just a simple mathematical problem then, and
from my understanding it does have a starting point,
which is the lowest point where it becomes possible,
or  what is  generically called the lowest common
denominator. If I gave that clue of the starting point
the computer experts might be able to solve it, but
perhaps this is not so great a mystery after all, and
maybe I am just stupid for giving the problem to begin
with: which for this reason I make the problem harder,
because it was given to me in a dream.

Create a magic cube. Say the numbers and spell them
out. Surely this is already known in the world of
mathematics. And surely I am making an ass out of
myself about saying about hidden knowledge; when
everything must have already been deciphered. But the
dream tells me how to decipher it, but IT hasnt yet
been deciphered by this author, but I see the
possibilities of how it should be deciphered. The
dream gave me a special unique understanding about how
the problem is solved. For me this is a miracle
because I had formerly analysed the problem and found
it to have no solution. It would take several days to
supply the solution with my pen and pencil: but
somehow; someway I glimpsed its possible solution: all
from the dream; And I COULD be wrong. That is what
faith involves; knowing that the answer exists. So
everyone else can take up this same challenge if they
choose, and supply that solution. For now I only say I
believe the solution exists because of faith in the
dream that was given.

So if you want an analogy for religion there it is.
The answer exists according to my intellectual
understanding, given by only a dream, and now you can
deal with the same problem; without the benefit of the
dream that shows the solution.

A magic cube is a magic square extended into three
dimensions. Take an ordered array of numbers in
sequential order, place them on a grid in three
dimensions so that the square becomes a cube: and make
every ordering appear to the outside observer to be
unity. The smallest magic square in two dimensions has
nine numbers. The random odds of finding the one
unique solution on the flat plane is about 4500/1. If
that were made into a magic cube it would have 27
numbers, or 3*3*3 elements, in three dimensional space
and then the square would appear in its 3-d analogy as
a cube.

Find ANY magic cube; if you think it exists. For many
years I thought a magic cube could not exist. But then
I had a dream; right after the pope died and later by
sustained concentration  from the dream I found that
it probably does exist. For me that was a miracle that
erased any doubt. And for all the Thomas the doubter
skeptics out there the answer when made is
indisputable...

Does GOD exist? Well dreams will tell that answer to
yourself by introspection.

Sincerely HDN

Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/