--- "Stephen A. Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please don't take this to mean I think the effect
> can't be real.  As
> always, experiment trumps theory.  I'm just pointing
> out that if the
> effect _is_ real, then it is revolutionary on a far
> more fundamental
> level than such mundane effects as cold fusion,
> gravity shielding, or
> even most proposed methods for harnessing ZPE.

Hi Stephen,

That worries me as I know what I'm seeing in devices I
have built and can publically demo. Maybe the source
of the energy can be explained without wasting so much
paper and dried ink.

What I do know is that you can drop the ball
vertically from the entry position, without magnets
and measure the KE delivered in a fall to a level
reference plane, then replace the ball at the entry
point and allow it to do the climb, drop and fall to
the the same entry plane. The measured final exit KE
is not significantly different to the calculated exit
PE. This to me indicates there has been very little
effective magnetic dragback.

I have built pure rotary devices (yes it can be done)
but the load curve is lousy as well as it is difficult
to control RPM when the load changes. No feedback
control loops.

Please have a look at the JLN / Prof Clauzon data on
the site which strongly supports the effective
dragback less exit.

Greg

http://au.movies.yahoo.com