Frank Grimer wrote;

>Incidently, the late Dr. Robert Carroll, who was a consultant to our firm
the last dozen years of his life, predicted the importance of fractional
 >quantum states
 >of his work.  He tried to patent a really cold fusion reactor, down close to
 >absolute zero, many years prior to Pons and Fleishmann, but the patent

Got a URL?

Someone noted that he became persona non grata after questioning an inventor's (De Geus's?) methodology. This reminds me of Joe Newman's reaction when my friend attempted to test his batteries. Any one who gets angry when you question their methods, results, conclusions and pet paradigms usually his something to hide. It is a very bad sign, particularly if they are looking for venture capital, which pretty well comes with the territory.