Jones Beene wrote:

An inventive way to fund your LENR research:
http://tinyurl.com/c6cuc

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14431&item=6530279526&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The seller seems to make a nefarious statement in #3:

"Zero Point Energy (ZPE) is a hot topic in theoretical physics today. One prototype operated under very specific protocol will produce a radiant energy unheard of by National Science Foundation physicists, NSF for short. I believe this unique radiant energy is ZPE, however none of the scientists I have spoken with have ever physically encountered or measured ZPE - because they cannot produce it - they can only theorize as to its existence. I have the proof, each and every time that specific protocol is enacted. Whatever the energy is, it radiates omnidirectionally from the plasma. There was one Russian scientist named Professor Alexander Chernetski that is reported to have invented a high frequency plasma device that took an input energy and produced several times the output energy. This could have been ZPE, however - about 6 months after Dr. Harold (Hal) Puthoff received his personal demonstration, Alexander Chernetski suddenly passed away."