My evaluation of this coming technology is the same as
     in the past." The smarter the computer becomes the
    dumer  people become."
    We are setting ourselves up to be the perfect victims
     of the philophescy of the Taliban and Al-quida.
    All they will need to do is write a program in to this
     great internet network -with some safty regimes
      that it can't be erased - and soon they would be in
     control. That should take civilizatio back at least a
      thousand years.-- Hopefully it is a least a couple
     decades away.-Ges-