Robin and hydrino-philes&phobes...

In short the hydrino as a whole gets lighter as it shrinks.

Theoretically speaking, could the additional mass-weight of these exotic hydrinos (approaching the limit of 137) be measurable on a macro scale?

It is thus a mass loss rather than a gain, and would be very hard
to measure, as it is still only a very small proportion of the
overall mass (~0.027% at most).

Hey....

All this is true, but I think what Robin may be overlooking is **density** not atomic mass. Atomic Mass may be slightly less in the absolute, but density is another story altogether.

When you get a drop in orbital diameter of the hydrino, at the first level of 1/2, then the atomic mass will indeed drop by an unperceivable amount, as mentioned, BUT the density, being the mass per unit volume and a **cubic relationship** will INCREASE by a factor of eight. An this should continue for every fractional drop in the redundant ground state... or am I missing something ?

Of course, if it is this simple, then I am surprised that Nora Baron, the queen-bee in Mills' bonnet, has not opined that Mills concocted the whole hydrino-hydride to shield him from this density problem, as the hydride would have the normal H2 density, or close - BUT that invention - the hydrino-hydride is an ion, don't forget, and all ions, and I do mean ALL, can be inhibited from forming by the proper application of charge.

You cannot tell me with a straight that the hydrino MUST form a hydride, and can never form a dihydrino. That is preposterous. In fact, Mills was always talking about dihydrinos, not hydrino-hydrides, up until the last few years, was he not?

At the fourth level, di-hydrinos should already be considerably more dense than uranium, when liquefied. And, in general, the denser any element is, the easier it is to liquefy if it does not take the solid form anyway. Fourth level dihydrinos should be a solid, certainly. Surely, Mills is not suggesting that the bulk dihydrino is always gaseous and cannot be liquefied?

At a level of 1/8, which Mills claims to have samples of, dihydrinos should have an enormous density, far greater than any natural element on earth...

... and all he need do to validate hydrinos to the World, it would seem, is to permit an analytical chemist take a density measurement.

If this is done, and they are as dense as normal logic suggests, then THAT ALONE will guarantee Mills Nobel prize, so I don't want to hear any more of this... "it just takes time" stuff. Either he has dihydrinos in microgram quantity now, or the man is a liar. It is that simple.

We all want validation, right? How difficult can that be. Micrograms can be measured for density, actually nanograms can now be weighed in a few labs. Is Mills now going to claim that he does not possess even a microgram of pure dihydrinos?

...or so it would seem. I must be missing something?

Probably. If so I will apologize to Mills in advance for the rant.

The frozen-cerebellum problem is actually quite likely this morning, as my expresso machine finally failed on Friday and the new one hasn't been delivered yet... and Tea is not a good substitute... at least not for the latte-addicts of the world.

Jones