Did you read my last email? Rathke stated a critique, Mills answered it. To
me that doesn't look like Mills is mute. You would not get a debate like
a presidential debate though, that's a stupid way to debate. No there would
of cause be an exchange of letters postings or papers. Mills has indeed
answered Rathke, there is no acknowledge of this rebutal and he looks mute.
Again that is an illusion as I just showed you. Now Mills has gone out
and published his critique of QM in a paper, many years ago, I did a search
for any paper that referenced his claim to get a view what the proponents
has to say, Nothing. So you are dead wrong, it's the QM folks that are mute.