*I missed the simulation for some reason.  Where can I find that?  Sorry if
I overlooked it.*

In a previous message I gave you a couple of links. In the second link, in
the *APPENDIX *you will find the simulation

*The fact that you measure 4.5 watts versus a specification of 3 watts
maximum suggests that something is wrong with your procedure.  How do you
explain that difference?*
Instead, I think it suggests that you do not read carefully what we write
since you seem able to understand what we write

The pump absorbs from the grid a given amount of electrical power: for the
sake of simplicity let's say 12 W. According to the data sheet 3 W are
transformed into mechanical work and, eventually, transformed into heat
inside the water. The other 9 W are directly dissipated into heat: part of
this heat, as we measured is transferred to the water. It would be hard to
say that if the pump wall near the water chamber is at 50°C the heat is not
transferred to the water. I do not see any kind of thermal isolator in the
disassembled pump. If 1.5 W is transferred to the water everything is OK.

*I hope now you can remove the confusion in your mind.*